The ITS department offers a variety of multimedia resources including mobile equipment that
can be delivered to any classroom and multimedia equipment that is permanently installed in classrooms.
Please see the media classrooms list 40KB
for a listing of classrooms with permanent equipment or click the "Media services request form" button above
to order mobile equipment.
- Review frequently asked questions.
- Refer to our equipment usage guides.
- Contact the ITS Service Desk at 612-659-6600 or email us.
1. Frequently asked questions.
- How do I reserve equipment?
- Either complete the online media services request form
or call 612-659-6600.
- What if equipment fails while I'm using it?
- Call 612-659-6600 right away and we will replace the equipment as soon as possible.
- A piece of equipment I need is usually in my classroom, so why isn't it in there now?
- It wasn't ordered for that room. If equipment has wheels on it, don't
assume it will be there when you need it. If you did not request the equipment for
your class, it may be moved for use in another classroom.
- What do I do if I need training on equipment?
- Call 612-659-6600 or email
us to setup an appointment. Give yourself plenty of time before the date
you plan to use it in case additional training is necessary.
- Can you unlock a classroom for me?
- Please call Public Safety at 612-659-6910 to unlock any classroom.
General usage guides are step-by-step instructions on how to use a particular piece of media equipment. They are to help you get up and running on new equipment or as reminders as you go along.
3. Contact the ITS Service Desk at 612-659-6600 or email us.